Popular Posts

Featured Post

Definition of phoneme

(Definition of phoneme) : any of the abstract units of thephonetic system of a language that correspond to a set of similar speech sound...

The day of  Eid
Image Source : pixabay

What a fantastic day it is ! It is the festival of Muslims. It is the most enjoyable day which  is completely different from any  festival of other religions because it is a gift from Allah to the Islamic nation, so we spend the day of Eid in a very special way.
After sunrise of each Eid, I start to put on my new cloths and go to the mosque with my friends to pray. then, I come back home and congratulate my parent, relatives ,friends and every Muslim I know . After that ,the entire family gathers to have breakfast. As soon as we finish breakfast, I am ready to congratulate other people who come to our home.  
once they arrive, I prepare some delicious dishes , biscuits ,nuts and cake. after we eat up , we chat with each other and laugh so much. During our conversation, I offer them some sweets and juice. After that, what makes the day more happier is my sister's coming. 
When she comes, we together go for a walk.  We visit amazing places and wonderful garden. furthermore, we stay in front of the Nile , playing, running and singing until the evening . When the night comes, we go to the cinema to watch a movie.  By the end of the day, we  return home and take photos with all our family by my new camera.
finally, I should say that the festival of Muslims is a tremendous one. we see a lot of people whom we miss very much. To sum up, the day of Eid is an unforgettable day and I  hope that festival is repeated every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email


ADS


Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *